Tuesday, December 24, 2019

An example of Time Travel....

Is when you can read or see something that very much affected everything like cause and affect.

I found an old post I made back when I was having the most trouble in my life, and when Donald Marshall suffered from not just my individual actions responding to fear but the actions done from others that hurt me. In turn, this hurt him very badly.
It's not just me but, I had to sincerely look at how I treated myself.
Those that stick their neck out for you, thank them.
Sometimes it's out of love and others it's because love is a part of being a human being. Anyting less isn't so.


https://www.psychic-experiences.com/real-psychic-story.php?story=8243

Intuitive Empath Can't Practice Beliefs Because Of System

 
Yeah, That's right. I am seventeen, just a seemingly regular out here In Southwest Florida. If only it had been that way I would be able to enjoy the phases of high school on to my career path. Thing is, It's been a struggle achieving my goal as an artist, both culinary and canvas/ceramic work type. I've been told by authority (the kind I presumed we could count on as being a part of my younger generation,) that I'd constantly struggle, and without a diploma in my hand and some up-to-standard history I won't make enough money to live a happy life. Now, behind all this I see it as lights way of presenting a challenge, but It's quite the pickle I've stumbled In. I'm striving to heal, meditate, create, and use my abilities as an empath to teach others about the life around them that they are not capable of seeing-that is depending on the perception they are in. Daily I attend school, literally sit at my desk absorbing and blocking energies in repeated cycles defending them from distracting me from my classwork. The kids Don't take school seriously either, the white noise has driven me to think that I am somewhat wasting my time living so average. My awareness is not average. This puts me to believe that I should be practicing more constructive duties in life. What I practice and believe in is not biased on power, ego, or money. There is no competition to me. I don't want to imagine myself not 'making' it out in this world because I experience life on a different frequency. How would somebody, who has such a god given gift, be able to make enough of this "money" to live a happy life, doing only what they love?

No comments:

Post a Comment