Wednesday, December 25, 2019

i love u don


yes
im gonna puke this happens so much


controlling m.k.



thats a panic attack


<3
we together are doing our duty 3 hours pretty much <3! i love you

i want mushroom
and bacon
with spinach
and cranberries
fresh basil
and tomato
and mozerella
<3 i like beans

why do u think
zentangle
is a thing
that was u amber
u doodlehead
see
bop is weird
ur not a bop it
or a simon says
or a
candyland
which is fun up to a point
life
the game of UNO
yahtzee
we are going to play all this
runk
ok
no
i laugh as loud as i dream to

we have a strong sense of smell
and taste
and
sight
and hearing
we are limitless
bradley cooper limitless not that new shit
we both hate that new
wtf'
is it amber post a pic on here
amber - "is it going to save the world?"
dawn- "Yes."


donald marshall - "I love when my name is spelled like dawn soap"
amber stone - "cereal?"
don - "yes you inconsistent b*tch*
Amber Stone - "Hokay. this is ze end of ze world. mindblank. thanks don."
donald marshall - "yes because ok why do you make me out to be foamy the squirrel im stitch not that comical genius"
Amber Stone - "CEREAL OR NAW"
Donald Marshall - "Yeehaw, yawn"







because you know i made these songs
i make u forget them
so u can remember on ur own nnnn all night long

at the most synchronistic time where one moment happens people who process faster
use tools to think organised
otherwise they forget and overlap on information


donald marshall - "Amber, what do you see when you look down at that ring, do you  feel married to me, or to the idea of being with me?"

Amber Stone - "That I am married to you, that I am close to you.  But its hard its like, walking into open sea but I can't see anything, im blind and everythings dark and the only thing guiding me is the light from a lighthouse. its dark though, i cant see it, but when I feel my heart (focus) and trust my instinct I start to see it in the distance, a dim light showing me I am where I-"

Donald Marshall- "does it matter what I said?"


Amber stone - " Yes"

d- "how so?"

a- "Everything matters, and none at all, but when im really tense and you say, "just relax", I actually know you are helping me, not hurting me, so I trust you"

d- "then how come with everything I say you forget it, you even forget how I feel or what I look like?"

a- "I don't, I just get distracted by the empathy that we both have for eachother it becomes foggy. its a side effect with having amnesia for so long"

d - "amber, im hurt by this on a daily occasion. now how does that make you feel"

a - "like I understand you"

d - "I love you Amber"

a- " I want to propose at the same time as you for me, think we can arrange that?"

d- " More than likely"





"everything happens for a REA_._SSON"

it's not on a timeline because its all at once
this creates more energy than it burns
how do I know this, it's exemplified in tai chi and yoga, basic memory exercises like games


I just want to hear his voice like forever
I already do
in my heart

<3
i love u so much wow
paint
school
call stan about orientation
donate
laundry
stretch
exercise
eat and meal plan  :)
citizenship application

marketplace for things u are willing to sell/buy/sell sites


<3
perfect soldier knows
bake my angel a cake
<3
angel food cake
i associated angels with cake
because well we are both chefs but also
thats one of the only few cakes i really liked as a kid
both me and donald marshall
<3
ok
um
++++++++++


<3





jalapeno
cinnamon
nutmeg
parsley
oj
raspberry frozen
apricot juice
raw honey

















im such a ok
ive always known this
but im like different and while im thinking
everyone understands the way I think
they dont and it made me feel like i wouldnt ever love someone
until i kept waking up in the middle of the night scared
until i was silent in my room
but someone was with me doing the same things
thinking the same way
thats how you know out there is a life
one that you want to feel
i deserve that love
donald marshall deserves that love
and i deserve it too
amber stone
so we can have it as long as
we live
thats that
theres not much else to it
because we want it that simple
for such a complex life of creation we will share
with a family for real
but also making the world real too
we are really doing what we planned to do
ok
so
now that i remember
pls video it







ITS NOT EVEN one story dude
its changes
and plus
theres a fence
u know who built it
donald AND amber
for the garden
ok
so


the jumping around from desert to like inner city donalds city halifax to streets to...all the beautiful places we could think, to then find the way to that path and you and i both wanted a stream to mark if we were in the right place<3





















water
video edit
paint
stretch - PT (a couple months 1 year nerve repair BUT ur alive ok)
laundry



hun we just do it
theress no try
we are SMART
POWERFUL
LOVING
AMAZING
<3

because i trust donald and post what i feel and stay true to who i am i am able to remember 0ur love
its like a curse
but with amnesia
and all she responds with is
i want skittles

<3shes not supposed to eat candy but dons

<3



my mouth waters
randomly
and then i can taste cigarette


fuck
omg
my bf
is so kinky holy fuck
i love him
yes he is
ok
he saw me
watching
pBURN IT????
UH HUH
OK
WELL
UH HUH HOSTAGE
YEAH
HE THOUGHT OF IDEAS FOR THE MOVIE
AND YEAH THE GIRL AND THE BLOODY CRAZY GUY IS AMBER AND DON









<3
WITH SUNFLOWERS
DON


DONS been waiting for years
i knew hed say that


how



brah


bra
bruh
love  uuuuuuuuuu

u wanna have me taje a ouc pic
picc
welll
give me back all my old myspace pics
what the f happened
UN
everything  changed
time reset
those phtos are somewhere
i know
i know u have them don




ed40 is toxic
and blue
all artificial colours
gray
blieu


less than 2 weeks hun
that
yeah
that too
theres a surprise


high muktar can i clean myself up now?

hormones
health
usually affects my mood
i did every perfect this morning and even now
i lovve donald marshall
i just forgot my placement with my own day to dday because my mind is already set on being there

i am doing great because i keep trusting him
and he doesn't disappoint me for putting faith in him
we thank eachother every time this happens because of how hard it is to remain level
and im showing i can do this and i will be able to move out of here
time isnt my guide
my heart is
so everythings just the way it should be
nothing should matter but my health and well being
eat food

babeeeeeeeeee<3








ambers going to do a bit
of her life
and then profess her love
to me on camera
and then
askme for help to get to halifax
shes going to be honest
and speak out her heart
and be confident!
dont degrade yourself
be fearless!!!!
this is your duty

Love





easy peasy
remember
this shit is so basic dude
just
focus



I started to ask myself when I'd go for walks, looking at the nature around me, what is this feeling I have , what is this stillness, yet excited familiar outwordly feeling that im connected to everything..this stillness provides knowledge and depth and comfort. 
It wasn't until I started developing a curiosity about what I knew and felt was true, that I also started seeing things differently,
I actually smiled, and felt happy knowing everything in my heart was actually real.  I didn't need to see it to believe it, I just needed the peace of mind to remember it.


you know the feeling of finally remembering something after spending days searching for the triggered memory?
that's what it's like. but only for a moment you get a cherished feeling of peace and everything in this world matters.


I wasn't truly in love until I began to develop it with you, as you were developing it with me.

My love for Donald Marshall is one that I don't have to really define, we both know there is more to be said, after we speak, for real, in the same room instead of a county line apart. 

We are committed and there is absolutely no need to confront my love, or even protest it because it is already so.I want to ask Would you Donald Marshall want me to live with you and if so may i unofficially surprise you on christmas day like I plan? you want honesty so that's it.


I stand with you, in courage and honesty and I love the ambitions we share. I would take on any endeavor with you when you feel unsure, I will be, when you are lost, I know I have as you have for me been a lighthouse in a very dark sea.

we send eachother notes with pictures, codes of distress signals and comforting messages.even when you don't speak to me the truth that is felt in the heart, listen closely.
we BOTH agreed to wait until time was ready.as I laugh and smile writing this I am ready to start my life with you. 
We have a lot to do this is serious.  this is my honest word to youI have matured  which I know you were waiting for. I want to cook for you, and plan dinners next to you,  after all the flirting,its time. I'm willing to sing until my last day. and I know, this makes us excited. It sends us racing down the road in sync. Everything makes sense when we are together, regardless the ways of communication. I have been ready.I want to express it so that I can hear it from my voice.
I am there for you you just need me to say the truth is I am expecting us to be together when you already planned it you just need me to admit it. It is romantic, and you do play a lot, but this is our truth. We love eachother, each day.


\\Donald Marshall my love




I am going to paint for you and sing for you and clean while singing and dancing and not just dance then but dance just for the sake of dancing in front of you or away from you probably moreso when you aren't noticing and then I can surprise you.
Then I want to say your name from over the hall and you respond its me don yes i love you too :) as you get home from your day
i want to take care of you and keep you healthy and even clan you when you feel like the day is just too much and you need someone to get your back
I want to stare at the fire with you on the lanai
but we hate lanai
so we say
porch




it will be in the grass or something ok


our garden will be on the side and back
but when it wraps around the side its lke
u know how to make vines right

that
so
do that
and then roses
and tropiical sometimes can grow out here so
think of these thjings
khajit

shrooms
slept
that dream



people in a line
ok
and
u were on a road
and ur like
this is the people
hat are going to hurt me
help
me
and one by one
like smething happenedd to them
tey kept issappering and
u werent alone but
thiss was reoccurring


antony
and so forth
standing there
listening to this
shit and seeing this
they were like wha
and ur like ok
blah blah
mindvoice seeing it happening

cargooooooooo go go go go go go go go go go ogo goooo


123456789 10


yeah someone else can be like
ooo
i got amber STONES guitar
omygah
an learn

this hurts evil people
love

theres also that weird dream of when u were told to lay down and it was like ur mom or something
and then the place was rem cloning
wtf
don
ur
wtf
thats them


ur the one
who kept going
um
what
and im like
yeah i know
an dur like
o.o


and im pulling onto u like ude
and then i die


ok
think of flowers and a flower bed and then all the plans for the veg. garden ok
and fruits ohmmmmm limelemon maybe
but we have to be careful about like avos and shit ok
they are picky

so
we cna do hybrisd
of apricots


sneaky snaky
about apricots
grow pot indoors
yes
and then
theres the fridge
dont ignore my thoughts



earth creating love
like we can create worlds
there are a number of reasons why I would stand firm
this is one of them
waking up like this, forgetting, but remembering that each time I forget even though it happens, its less and less each time that I carry back with me. There's so much that me and him talk about not with words but with feeling. So every time I am awake, pleading "Why?" All I have as an answer is "Its yourself" it is but it isn't the easiest feeling to face the truth that you yourself begged to forget how to connect with someone you love. thing is its not just him its, theres a lot to it.
basically i could be aware of both my life and REM CC activated me through random times of the day. Splitting your consciousness between both bodies can kill you. I didn't die though, I just got really messed up from that. I couldn't focus. And then hearing at night at the sounds of me fighting, I used to  fight there. I wasn't great but I could defend well.  I began seeing after I received my memory, the difference between both places. One is limited by action, one spectrum, while the other is limited by mentality, and when its meshed between both , that's when typically one becomes memory repressed, to prevent being killed. You cannot obtain that amount of awareness, they do test you for that and if they see you have it, and you remember when they test you by activating and seeing if you feel or notice it, you become monitored.


my thoughts to the many who died from this.
Chris Benoit and his family will be remembered and I am first to detail what happens. it's more than an aneurysm these people have gone through when trying to expose the truth under observation.



donald is my love
im fine
hes just
we both
can be like
gah
and i love him tho
even tho im hormonal
and tense
i focus on him
and the colors
no matter
how i feel
stop playing with me don




interview was 8th

tep
des
walmart



ont worry

u see









im more creative
on my periods
so
i need to chill and redirect the pain
amber stone doesnt need approval first thing in the morning
she needs to just listen to herself with her man by her side



mkmk utra
realising
amber
just quitwith nicotine
just because of last night an the day before i hittingg that fricken stupid
wth nothing in it
vape pen

just
everyday
no
Ambers not going to submit to this fucked up habit dude
im so happy not coughing every five min
mkm
stop




techno gods are making it snow
they gave me a rainbow this morning
they like me
they trying




 halifax
i cant see myself here nymore



only lik reaally smart people do math this way


ok
they teach against this in school


because its the greatest shortcut to triggering memory

taking even and odds
seeing both at the same time
but not
so


at
bat
cat
dat bread i like bread ok like fresh from the oven don
fat
gat
hat
mat
nat
pat
rat
sat
tat (tattoo lol)
vat

babe what did i do
i wanted a browie i said

i should be able to walk around
elemental meditation gives leeway for mk mindvoice control
and then you are more balanced and able to focus
in one of my videos it shows the question how do i focus

2

to obtain ego death but not lose your conciousness and remain within good and sttaying true to yourself in the present moment and focusing is to remain certain of the nature around you not just the synthetic, the whole world is a cloning center come to think of it.

this  is why kids were putting up their hands and counting this way in school

it became uncool and taking too much time being a visua learner for kids that they would practice comprehension and memory recall in school



exotic is a word people describe us the most
of foreign origin or character; not native; introduced from abroad, but not fully naturalized or acclimatized: exotic foods; exotic plants. strikingly unusual or strange in effect or appearance: an exotic hairstyle.


  • Similar:
    striking
    colorful
    eye-catching
    unusual
    unconventional
    out of the ordinary
    extravagant
    off-center
    remarkable
    sensational
    astonishing
    strange
    outlandish
    bizarre
    fantastic
    peculiar
    weird
    outrageous
    curious
    different
    unfamiliar
    Bohemian
    alternative
    avant-garde
    foreign-looking
    attractive
    glamorous
    romantic
    fascinating
    out of the common
    offbeat
    off the wall
    Opposite:
    unremarkable
    conventional
  • of a kind not used for ordinary purposes or not ordinarily encountered.
    "exotic elementary particles as yet unknown to science"




i dont have a tie to america
i already had plans for canada
the minute i decided to watch degrassi
many many year a go
its pretty



peacock feathers were my favorite when i was a kid



lego blocks





music
sappy ending
lovely middle
by tomorrow at 8am
all the times as much as i can gather that i have documented us being together
and how i followed the golden truth
i.

good morning my love










?
i dont have weed i know
hormone imbalance like for shit
and now i have to like
exposse the golden truthj
while crying like a hormonal b
so
do we really want that
no
no
birth control
while
plan b
that
its gonna take at least a year to regulate ontop of "MS. i wannarock" BUllshit
don takeit from here idk wtf


don
omfg
i l0ve uuuso muchj
<3

human people
emf
fields
manipulate
atmosphere
nobody has documented this before to this extent we are first
nobody wanted the responsibility
they couoldnt figure it out we did



No comments:

Post a Comment